News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Week 2 - Map06 SMARTCTF01 (Jul 14 - Jul 20) Predictions  (Read 6017 times)

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
Week 2 - Map06 SMARTCTF01 (Jul 14 - Jul 20) Predictions
« on: July 14, 2014, 08:36:14 AM »
Week 2 - Map06 SMARTCTF01
Jul 14 - Jul 20

SupeRBots [SupeR] vs Adderall Drunk Drivers [ADD]
Stardust Crusaders [SDC] vs Super Chargers [SUC]
Shaq Fu [SHQ] vs The Mall Cops [TMC]

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
Re: Week 2 - Map06 SMARTCTF01 (Jul 14 - Jul 20) Predictions
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:49:30 AM »
Can i predict my game? I am really exciting about this game. This map is my favourite nowadays.

SDC showed first week that they can set really solid defence but can they also caps some flags ? :D I think answer we get this game. I think this game could yorick play attack and legion mid. Against ralphis probably attacking they will have hard times and will need really score some caps. I am curious about this game. My prediction SUC got this in 3 rounds (2-1).

Shaq Fu will really needs practice this map a lot. I really dont see player on this team with some big expierence on this map. But if Wazzup learn defend this map quickly and will stable here they deffinitely have chance. I think SHQ close lost this game in 2 rounds.

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 12:15:56 PM »
You would think that ADD comes into this game as the favorite as two of their three players (Water, Dragon) played in a MasterBowl on this map only a year ago. However, if Rude can reign in Capo and the team can have cohesive practices (especially if they can integrate Bless somehow), they have a serious chance this week. None of SupeR are slouches but they failed to generate any offense in week 1. This map will give them a couple of extra options compared to last week's grind so it is up to them if they will capitalize on it or not. I believe ADD is the favorite but find myself cheering for SupeR. 2-0 ADD

If Shaq Fu practices a lot, they can possibly win here. Effective running against the frag heavy TMC is going to be necessary to put them over the top. If Wazzup can play at the level he did in week 1, SHQ has a real chance. On the other hand, TMC's frag power could likely overwhelm SHQ in mid. SHQ is the clear underdog here but a win isn't out of their grasp with the right preparation. 2-1 TMC

You know

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »
[SUPER] SupeRBots vs [ADD] Adderall Drunk Drivers
Coming out of rather salty results, both teams will play ferociously in order to re-establish themselves in the standings. MAP06 will give them a lot of room to exert their aggressive offense. ADD will be one step ahead since Water and Dragon have previous league experiences in this particular map. SUPER will have a rough time adapting, and I reiterate that just like in last week, Rude should invest on their defense in order to stand a chance. Maybe get Capo to assist him? ADD may leak a few captures throughout the rounds, but they will easily rebound if needed. This game could end in just 2 rounds.
ADD 2-0 SUPER (2 rounds)

[SHQ] Shaq Fu vs [TMC] The Mall Cops
The two most expensive players will face each other off this week. Both Wazzup and Shane will prove to be annoyances to their enemies, but the deciding factors will be the other players involved. TMC will probably have a much greater control on Mid, leaving little room for either Nub_hat or Tony to run much. DemonSphere and Reckless will frag it up ruthlessly, and it is possible that they even get away with 4 more points to their score, but I believe SHQ has the means to drag it out for a while longer.
TMC 2-1 SHQ (3 rounds)

[SDC] Stardust Crusaders vs [SUC] Super Chargers