News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Week 4 - Map17 THIRTY4-17 (Jul 28 - Aug 3) Predictions  (Read 7058 times)

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Week 4 - Map17 THIRTY4-17 (Jul 28 - Aug 3) Predictions
« on: July 29, 2014, 06:30:03 PM »
Week 4 - Map17 THIRTY4-17
Jul 28 - Aug 3

The Mall Cops [TMC] vs [SUC] Super Chargers
Shaq Fu [SHQ] vs [ADD] Adderall Drunk Drivers
SupeRBots [SUPER] vs [SDC] Stardust Crusaders

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Re: Week 4 - Map17 THIRTY4-17 (Jul 28 - Aug 3) Predictions
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 07:09:35 PM »
The Mall Cops [TMC] vs [SUC] Super Chargers
After their shoddy performance last week, TMC should pick up the pace right now or it will be too late for them. This is an important game for SUC as they could easily secure a 2nd or 3rd seed in the playoffs if they take this win. The map strongly favors runners and stand-offs, with camping and rockets galore. With that in mind, SUC definitely could benefit more from this map's strategies than TMC's defensive frag-heavy style. TMC may prove to be an annoyance through rebounds and lightning fast shots at key moments, but SUC might clutch a victory out of this game with the right line-ups.
SUC 2-1 TMC (3 rounds)

The new top 1 team has a good chance to increase their lead and clinch 1st seed here. SHQ's Nub_hat should be trained to assist Wazzup in D and occasionally help Tony bring flags out. Regardless of their strategy, I don't see them actually winning against the powerhouse that is ADD -- their teamwork has proven to be nigh unbeatable, and its players who can do great in 2 or even all positions will most likely make this game a blowout.
ADD 2-0 SHQ (2 rounds)

SupeRBots [SUPER] vs [SDC] Stardust Crusaders

Starrk

• Holocaust Denier
  • Veteran
  • #MLG #360noscope #rekt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 04:37:38 PM »
I'm high as fuck so I'll provide my lifted wisdom:

SHQ has always been in every game they've played, but for whatever reason they can never pull it off. SHQ has been lacking in having an entire team playing effectively, and TMD or Nub_hat is going to have to step up this game if they want to stand a chance against ADD. Putting his frag power to good use, Wazzup should defend with Tony running, and Nub or TMD providing more offensive support to help get past ADD's defense. ADD is one of the stronger teams in the WDL, with all players having plenty of experience on this map and having Water, master tactician, to coordinate strategies. I expect Water to D and Tai to run with Stab providing support wherever needed. One thing for sure is that ADD is never with their backs against the wall for too long, and I see ADD coming out with this win, 2-1. Of course they all have adderall, which helps.

ADD wins, 2-0.

StarDust Crusaders >SDC< vs. SupeRbots [SupeR]

One of my favorite players to watch is Rude, and all season he most certainly has been getting the short end of the stick. Because Bless is a little rusty from being inactive, I would like to see Rude defend and Capo run, with Bless providing some support where needed. Zakken's team is a prime example of how chemistry is so important to any 3 v 3 CTF league. Yorick has certainly exceeded my expectations, and Zakken has provided dominating defense game after game. Legion is a real good runner, and if Rude lets Capo defend I expect to see some great trolling between Legion and Capo. I really really want to see Rude's team pull this one off, but unless they get Bless back into competitive shape and practice like hell and prevent Capo's brain from short circuiting, SDC takes this game 2-0.

SDC wins, 2-0.

The Mall Cops [TMC] vs SuperChargers [$UC]

GET REKT
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:41:43 PM by Starrk »

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 06:44:28 AM »
Water will be banned for using odahax. Dragon will cry in corner, while Tai will yell at him.
Shaq Fu 2-0

StarDust Crusaders >SDC< vs. SupeRbots [SupeR]

The Mall Cops [TMC] vs SuperChargers [$UC]
Reck never upload his demo. Shane will sleep during match. TMC use perrondon.
SUC 2-0

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 07:55:11 AM »
Yeah, that's the face you made after your retarded attempts to spy on my team's practice absolutely failed. ;D

Starrk

• Holocaust Denier
  • Veteran
  • #MLG #360noscope #rekt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 03:23:09 PM »
at least we know hes not trying to throw the games

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile