News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Want to be a WDL captain?  (Read 5522 times)

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
Want to be a WDL captain?
« on: January 02, 2015, 07:18:03 PM »
Want to be a WDL captain?

Though the WDL Administration hand picks its captains, the league is always interested in allowing proven players the opportunity to step into leadership roles. Through this thread, you will have some time to pitch yourself as a viable captain to the league. Past performance in other events (as well as reputation) will be taken into account. This is not a thread for debating others' qualifications. Please do not comment on other potential captains in this thread!

Captains are generally asked to captain for a minimum of two consecutive seasons. Remember that there are only six-eight league wide, so this role is very important to the league, the players, and your own reputation. For anyone not willing to apply to be a captain publicly, you can contact WDL Commissioner Ralphis through private message or IRC.

There are currently 3 potentially open captain positions for the Winter 2015 season. Signing up in this thread does NOT guarantee you a captain position.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:37:33 PM by Ralphis »

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Re: Want to be a WDL captain?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 10:54:11 AM »
If you don't think that allowing someone who led a lossless regular season team to become a captain again is a good idea, then something is wrong with you! Sign me up for this job.

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 02:11:43 PM »
I am already on the list?

Alt_Stab

• WDL Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 02:24:10 PM »
I've got the ambition, the work ethic, and the crazy hot looks to pull it off. The only question is my talent as a captain. There's only one way to find that out.

nub_hat

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 08:40:10 PM »
I can cap if you need just I won't be active monday-thursday unless there's a game scheduled