News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: A+ for activity  (Read 6649 times)

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
A+ for activity
« on: January 25, 2015, 09:12:22 AM »
Last night, I proceeded to practice with my WDL team as usual, and I noticed something very interesting. Earlier that night, there was a huge priv going on, with an average of 16 people in it, but what really caught my eye is what took place after that.

Odamex servers:

TeamSpeak server:

Including my own team, which started to practice right after those screenshots were taken, that's a total of 5 WDL teams practicing at once. And allow me to remind you, we're still in the pre-season! Last summer, some teams didn't even bother practicing until the first week started, and even afterwards, most teams only practiced twice per week or so. This is a clear contrast from back then, and obviously, this is the first time the league's teams have ever reached this peak of activity. Congratulations to all teams for putting in such hard work from day 1 and reaching new heights of skill (SUC also had their share of practice so far), and I hope to see this continuing on through the season!

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
Re: A+ for activity
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 02:41:44 PM »
This is really nice. PPL should play like this also first season , so i could never RQ. Welp.

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:24:08 AM »
This is really nice. PPL should play like this also first season , so i could DDOS more ppl. Welp.
Fixed.
Plus I really doubt activity would stop you from going on an idiotic bipolar troll rampage mid game. Luckily you're banned so that wont happen.

Anyways, I'm really happy to see people taking it seriously.

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 08:32:08 AM »
What ? I never trolled in game. See my stats better than yours. Learn2play nab.

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 09:02:21 AM »
Thats true, I don't have that magnetic wall ability you have  :o