News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Playoff Semi-Finals - [Mar 2nd - Mar 8th] Discussion  (Read 7735 times)

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Playoff Semi-Finals - [Mar 2nd - Mar 8th] Discussion
« on: March 01, 2015, 04:13:49 PM »
Playoff Semi-Finals
Mar 2nd - Mar 8th

Map23 RAGECTF20
(#4) Super Chargers [SUC] vs [WUMBO] Wumbologists (#1)

Ralphis, HumanBones, Climhazzard, PerroNDoN vs Water, Yorick, Torvald, Denzoa

Map31 THIRTY4-31
(#3) None Shall Pass [NSP] vs [SDC] Stardust Crusaders (#2)

Rude, DevastatioN, Xenaero, Nub_hat vs Zakken, Wazzup, Tai, Alpha

Ten

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: Playoff Semi-Finals - [Mar 2nd - Mar 8th] Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 05:47:08 PM »
Wumbo wins if they play Denny. Ralph's giant dick fucks Wumbo in their collective asses if they bench Denny. Zakken and co crush the literal shit out of Rude's crew in any scenario.

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 02:24:18 AM »
Super Chargers [SUC] vs [WUMBO] Wumbologists
May be good match to watch, but i dont see SUC much chances win here. SUC's form and playing is just some random shit. And i know SUC beat WUMBO first week, where bones was wall and shit. But WUMBO weeks ago and now is way different. I think WUMBO are pretty good on all positions. And doesnt matter if attack torvald or danzoa. Vice versa SUC doesnt look this strong on all positions and they dont have some good chemistry  like WUMBO. There is really big progress WUMBO showed from week 1. I cant say this about SUC. They will fight with honor and it will not clear victory for WUMBO. But i could be really suprised if outcome of this match will something different than victory for WUMBO.

None Shall Pass [NSP] vs [SDC] Stardust Crusaders
I think this may be very close match. I know SDC crushed NSP here 2 weeks ago. But i think this game can be very different. SDC played really well here against NSP. But i think NSP dont tried all their posibilities on this map.  And also on second map at the end NSP defender just gave up or something. I dont believe NSP will practice a lot this map. I really wish NSP win here and rude played final, and i think they really can win here but it  will be definitely very hard.

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 04:48:11 PM »
NSP beat SUC into the finals and took their spot. If Xen and Devastation were at their prime I think this would probably be in NSP's favor, but that's not the case. Sadly lack of practice doesn't help this team, and they're going up against a really frag heavy team on the fraggiest map in the pack. The one thing in doom you have to stay on top of is aim. Strategy doesn't go away, but there's literally no strategy in this map. As Legion puts it, this is a 'point and click' adventure. Therefore since I don't know how interested NSP is getting in shape, I think SDC may win by brute force. Rude might be able to pull out his aimbot and go ham for a while, so we'll see during game time. If Rude somehow locks down the enemy offense, then NSP could possibly win with some captures. I really don't know how this would go.

Ralphis took Water's first masterbowl in season 12
Then Water got a masterbowl in the following season after being pissed.
Then Water took Ralphis' WDL championship title for season 1 after being more pissed.
Will Ralphis make this come full circle and reclaim the throne? LOL no.

Find out Sunday at NINETY-NINE NINETY-NINE NINETY-NINE NINETY-NINE. Bring your Reboot video tapes in support of the TV series.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:49:47 PM by Water »

-Alpha-

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 07:22:35 PM »
SUC does indeed have the Defensive power with HumanD1cK. They are capable of doing 2 Offense, with Ralphi$ to fall back IF they have a leak flag. BUT considering the home field advantage, WUMBO, since water made the map, they'll have the knowledge of the INs and OUTs of the map with any scenario.

Well, this is round 2 of NSP vs SDC on map 31. Will NSP recover from their loss against SDC and prevail, or will they fall again from their same mistakes allowing SDC for a clear victory and a seating for the Champships.

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 06:15:23 AM »
When that semi-finals starts?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:45:57 AM by capo »

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 08:18:53 PM »
Patience. Sunday is the day!

Xenaero

• Hall of Famer
  • http://xen.unidoom.org/christmas.mp3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 07:43:49 PM »
WHAT TIME IS THE GAME NO ONE ANSWERS ME FOR THE TEN MINUTES IM ONLINE BEFORE I FUCKING FALL ASLEEP

e: thanks
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:59:40 AM by Xenaero »

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 07:36:36 PM »
Well played, NSP. Our victory was hard-earned. You guys put up a really strong game overall.

Xenaero

• Hall of Famer
  • http://xen.unidoom.org/christmas.mp3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 10:23:14 PM »
Well played, NSP. Our victory was hard-earned. You guys put up a really strong game overall.

Tough fight, even with server issues you guys proved you were a strong unit. Good luck in the championships!