News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Keeping our community alive  (Read 3772 times)

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Keeping our community alive
« on: May 26, 2015, 08:27:15 PM »
The third season of the famous World Doom League is coming up in less than two weeks, and much like its successful seasons, it'll need its fair share of community rallying and advertisement to ensure that we get not only the best players around, but also a reasonably large player pool to reflect on the interest levels. Make no mistake, there is no tournament or league that survives on its own, and it is the players' duty to let others know about such events and give them the incentive to increase their numbers, in order to maintain a healthy playerbase. So make sure to let your friends and clanmates know about the league, sign-up period and who's in it! I won't be partaking in too many league-related activities anymore, save for the essential stuff, which is all the more reason I want you, the reader, to hype things up in my place and do an even better job at it than I have.

On a side note, making threads about varied subjects on the league are more than welcome and are definitely a plus for gathering more interest! If you look at the Winter 2015 forums, you will see that I created quite a handful of threads about different things (playoff picture, hall of fame, top players, etc), and I do believe they did a good job at keeping players interested until the end of the season. Threads like that should become more commonplace, and I really wish I'm not the only one in charge of writing those threads.

All in all, I simply hope that those of you who are the most entertained with the league step up to the plate and contribute to the league in more ways than one. :D I'll see you in the draft!