News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Week 2 - MAP32 THIRTY7-27 (Jul 13 - Jul 19) Discussion  (Read 6902 times)

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Week 2 - MAP32 THIRTY7-27 (Jul 13 - Jul 19) Discussion
« on: July 13, 2015, 03:36:09 PM »
Week 2 - MAP32 THIRTY7-27
Jul 13 - Jul 19

(4 pts) Super Chargers [SUC] vs [GPS] Giant Pea Shooters (4 pts)
Ralphis, HumanBones, Starrk, Dranzer vs Alt_Stab, Yorick, Dragon, Nevanos

(1 pts) Capo Don't Care [CDC] vs [SDC] Stardust Crusaders (0 pts)
Rude, Wazzup, Capodecima, Reckless vs Zakken, Xenaero, Infante, Dingdang

(3 pts) The Dream Team [TDT] vs [REG] The Regulators (0 pts)
DemonSphere, RoSKing, Legion, Climhazzard vs Jwarrier, Water, Torvald, Denzoa

-Alpha-

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
Re: Week 2 - MAP32 THIRTY7-27 (Jul 13 - Jul 19) Discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »
$UC vs GPS
Considering the map of the week, I give $UC the edge here. Humanbones will annihilate any runner/mid in this map, and this map favors strongly mid control, unless you're lucky enough to rj to your base from theirs. Starrk will have no trouble in having the leftovers of what Bones leaves to pass by him. On the other hand, Dragon has proven himself what a stable defender he is on last week's map, but I favor him running here this week. Yorick and Stab will have a strong wall as well for Ralphis, to try to penetrate. But Bones will prevail here from his doom fragging experience.
$UC 2 - 0

CDC vs SDC
WAZZUP MUST PLAY THIS WEEK. Wazzup will be an important key player here, they'll need his mid fragging power in order to keep SDC from coming into their base. Rude shouldn't have a problem here running, but Zakken will be a problem here since he is also a fragging machine especially when it comes to close gaps. Capo/Reck shouldn't have much of a problem defending the flag, since there is no easy way entrance to the flag. Xen will have to put as much pressure as wazzup will be putting in order to keep things balance, that's if wazzup plays. Avc/DingDang will have to put their best performance in order to pass by wazzup, SDC will need the training here with running.
CDC 2 - 0 (If Wazzup plays)
If Wazzup doesn't play, SDC will have the chance to win the game 2 - 0 .

TDT vs REG
This must be the game of the week, REG failed to win last week, JWar and Water will be bloodthirsty this week, looking for those 3 points. TDT already has a nice defensive wall here with DS and RoSKing, Leg/Tony will have difficulties in getting the flag from REG's base. Like TDT, REG  is another powerhouse defensive team, Tor/Den will also have to put as much work as Leg/Tony in order to get the flag from TDT's base. This is a must watch game!
TDT 1 - 1 - 1 REG
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:15:08 PM by -Alpha- »

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 06:44:52 PM »
SUC vs GPS
GPS has shown an incredibly strong performance for their first week, but how will they hold up in this unorthodox map? Something tells me that Ralphis and Bones are cooking up some very mischievous plans that could potentially throw Stab's squad off-balance, and take over the momentum for the entire game. Had it been a more common map, GPS could win this one most likely, and they still have a chance of winning this one if they practice a lot, but I don't see SUC giving in that easily.
SUC 2-0 GPS (2 rounds)

TDT vs REG
DemonSphere's team is coming from a convincing, yet somewhat shaky win, while Jwarrier's team lost, mainly due to his not playing his main line-up. This might actually come out a sloppy game from both sides, but I'd say REG has greater chances of getting away with a victory, putting them back up in the standings.
REG 2-1 TDT (3 rounds)

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 06:19:49 AM »
SUC vs GPS
SUC knows how to play this map (thank you bones and ralph), but they were having some trouble the other day. I suspect that it will all come down to how Starrk plays. Ralph will get out... will mid be clear? Will Bones be swamped? I suspect Yorick will hold them off a vast majority of the time, but if only one goes out, that's not good.
SUC 2 - 0 - 1

CDC vs SDC
If Wazzup, Rude and Nevanos play, I can't see SDC doing much with their current line up.
If the lineup above plays, 2 - 0 without a doubt.

TDT vs REG
Predicting my own game?  :o
Depends on Legion.

Rude

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 09:57:27 AM »
SUC v GPS
- Ralph and Stab are both good runners here. I think the decider will be who has the better defense. Gonna give it to SUC 2-0 here.

TDT v REG
- I am excited for this game, not sure what the outcome will be. Jwar is solid defense here and hes got Water running or mid. If TDT can keep Water out of the base they have got a good chance at winning. I think this is going to be really close game call it a draw 1-1

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 12:43:07 PM »
Super Chargers [SUC] vs [GPS] Giant Pea Shooters
Ralphis, HumanBones, Starrk, Dranzer vs Alt_Stab, Yorick, Dragon, Nevanos

Everyone favours here SUC but i think GPS has really big chance make good result here, if they just will play their game well. I know alt_stab love this map and is really p good runner here and for yorick defend this map shouldnt be big problem, he just needs to play smart and closely. I think Dragon can make really very effective mid here if he got some practice here and like the map. SUC has great team with bones and ralphis, only questionable here for me is starrk, he is solid player on classic priv maps and shit, but dont found him much adaptable and universal player for any map. If starrk will be practice this map and like this map SUC will be puppies otherwise it will be vice versa. I can predit here GPS make it 2-1 somehow.

The Dream Team [TDT] vs [REG] The Regulators
DemonSphere, RoSKing, Legion, Climhazzard vs Jwarrier, Water, Torvald, Denzoa

Rumours says Legion hate this map. Dont think DS like this map a lot too. Its a lot atypical map but i know jwarrier like this map. I guess he will be probably defend here and torvald play mid. I dunno about torvald this much. I just know he play really well with water together so i am guessing water know how use him well. I dont seen play water this map but i think he will be handing the rocket jumps and lift jump really well. I think this can be really disaster for TDT but ill be wrong :D, i predict 2-0 for REG tho.

Alt_Stab

• WDL Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 05:13:24 PM »
[TDT] vs [REG]

I think Water is the second best WDL player at O on this map, at least from what I've seen in practice, and he has a very solid mid/d combo that should be enough to support him on his way to at least a couple captures per round. Talented as they are, TDT seemed to have trouble getting caps in practice on this map earlier in the week, so assuming that stays the same I'll go with a 2-0 REG victory in 2 close, low scoring rounds.

[CDC] vs [SDC]

This one is hard to predict. Going off of pure fragging power the Rude, Reck, Wazzup combo has a clear advantage over Zakken, Xen, Infante. But the key to this map is an O that can get flags out, so that makes things more interesting when considering this is exactly the type of map where Infante (AVC) excels on other ports. Zakken really couldn't have gotten him at a better time. Having said that, I've seen Rude racking up the practice time this week, looking pretty good last I saw him, and I don't think I've seen SDC yet, but I might have just missed them. I'm going to say CDC wins 2-0, unless AVC has practiced and runs to his full potential here.

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 07:55:44 AM »
REG 2-0
CDC 2-0
SUC 2-0