News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Team Discussion  (Read 3518 times)

Rude

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
Team Discussion
« on: June 13, 2016, 06:58:41 PM »
Ight this subject can't go without a topic. If you watched the draft you know it was eventful and full of WTF!?! moments.  The auction draft is just nice like that.  I don't think anyone expected the teams to turn out the way they did..

The Dream Team
- DemonSphere, turSKA, Alpha, dingdang
I think if turSKA were to compliment any captain it would be DS. With DS' aim capability and turSKA's finesse , it's a fire combo.  DS also showing us his entrepreneurial side with only 17$ spent.  Definitely a bargain team  :psycash  I expect this team can go all the way with ding and Alpha in mid

Giant Pea Shooters - Alt_Stab, Torvald, Dranzer, avc
Stab has 2 reigning champs on his team- this will be the team to watch this season.  I can see Dranzer defending and Stab/ Tor bringing home the bacon.  Tor and Stab can get it in with these flags and get it goin on

Team Water, Kblair, Jwarrier, Vondoom_mcdoom
Just wow. Once again Water outplays everyone in the draft: or more precisely- your all dumb af.  This is probably the most stacked team in wdl history with 3 previous captains as starters.  Blair and Jwar both 11....  :psyboom id like to see some mcdoom action as well.  They will be the favorite in every match imo. Unbeatable? Ofc not. Great expectations can lead to great blunders :)

Team Rosking, Fsn76, Starrk, Hopes
This is a solid team- Fsn can hold it the fuck down all the way from France.  Starrk coming in at nyc like oh shittt and ros just drunk af comin for you. Def contender team

Super Chargers - Ralphis, Caution, Tony, bwidger
Definitely a contender.  Definitely some huge offensive pressure here..  If they all o they could probably win the whole thing .. Really though SUC looking good this year looking forward to great things from SUC this year theyve got the rookie bwidge from zd lookin to get some good shit SUC !

Sexual Panthers - HumanBones, Rude, Xenaero, Stipsi
I am hyped to be on SXP again- expecting to go 5-0 and get it in with Bones, Xen, and Stipsi :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:15:00 PM by Rude »

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
Re: Team Discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 06:06:44 PM »
This team has probably the most well rounded teams, though DS might be the one struggling the most this season depending on how well Dingdang plays. We'll find out in 5 weeks whether the people underestimating Dingdang are wrong, or if they're right. The only dumb thing is how I ended up with this team, but Bones thinks (yes, thinks... HA) he can take my team.
Gonna bury you Bones...