News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: WEEK 5 - MAP22 THIRTY7-22 [OCT 10 - OCT 16] Discussion  (Read 5606 times)

Tony

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
WEEK 5 - MAP22 THIRTY7-22 [OCT 10 - OCT 16] Discussion
« on: October 10, 2016, 07:21:34 AM »
WEEK 5 - MAP22 THIRTY7-22 [OCT 10 - OCT 16] Discussion

[GPS]2-2-0(8pts)Alt_Stab, Jwarrier, Wazzup, DenzoaVS[TDT]2-1-1(11pts)Demonsphere, Devastation, DingDang, Dosu
[CDC]0-2-2(4pts)Rude, FSN, Dranzer, DastanVS[SXP]2-2-0(9pts)HumanBones, Dragon, Torvald, Legion
[SUC]2-1-1(8pts)Ralphis, KBlair, Tony, Fran DamanVS[SDM]2-2-0(8pts)Starrk, Caution, Xenaero, Alpha

Tony

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: WEEK 5 - MAP22 THIRTY7-22 [OCT 10 - OCT 16] Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 09:24:13 AM »
GPS vs TDT
GPS is fighting for a playoff spot, while TDT has secured one already.  I think that GPS could take this one, but they will have to practice very hard and play near perfect to do so.

TDT 2-1

CDC vs SXP
CDC has had some close games this season, although have yet to post a win.  Rude / FSN have the ability to play very well on this map, and if they show up I believe they could walk away with this one.

CDC 2-0

SUC vs SDM

When you play like we play
Then you don't wanna step to this
It's the SUPER CHARGERS era capped out with that doomin twist
If you juke like we juke, then you get burned every day
And if you're team's full of BUSTERS..

S U C will regulate
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:53:19 AM by Tony »

Starrk

• Holocaust Denier
  • Veteran
  • #MLG #360noscope #rekt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 10:27:29 AM »
GPS VS TDT

TDT in 2. An angry DS and Dev is gonna bring the frag power to a map where it plays into their favor. I wouldn't wanna play TDT on this map.

CDC vs. SXP

If FSN shows up, I think the overwhelming offensive pressure weakens an osteoporosis stricken Bones and they take it 2-1.

SDM vs SUC

SUCC IS DEAD. NO SUCC. Sorry but we need to win.

KBlair

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 10:36:40 AM »
GPS vs TDT
GPS is going to need to get some points in this last week to keep their playoff hopes alive. Alt_Stab encountered bizarre PC issues this past week, and I believe that his availability to play is key to a GPS win this week. TDT, on the other hand, have DevastatioN and DS -- 2 of the best fraggers in the league. They also have Hex and DingDang, which are great players in their own right. This week will be a test for GPS. I think TDT will take it in 3, 1 round will tie.

TDT 2-0-1

CDC vs SXP
Rude/FSN combo on this map is unbeatable on paper. But FSN's failure to attend week 4 raises some concerns for me. SXP is an interesting squad. I feel like everyone on that team can play all positions. It's really up to bones how he wants to set the squad up. I think a Bones Mid/Torvald D/Legion Run lineup on this map would be hard to counter.

This could go either way, but because of availability issues, I gotta calls it like I sees it.

SXP 2-0

SUC vs SDM

SUC IS BACK BABY
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:11:26 PM by KBlair »

DemonSphere

• Walk into it
  • Hall of Famer
  • WDL Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 08:18:37 AM »
GPS vs TDT

CDC vs SXP
If CDC actually shows up to their game this could be the game of the week. With FSN being a pretty tricky runner and the ability to time an exit out through tunnels with Rudes support I think they can pull this game off. On the other hand Dragon and Bones are like two brick walls, one that's mobile and one that's a stationary turret of more or less perfect accuracy, combine that with sphere control and I think just pure brute force could give SXP the upper hand they need to win. With SXP being the team that practices the most(Probably tied with GPS on that) I think SXP will take this in 2. CDC needs to get their team together and have a few practice sessions before I'd put my money on them.

SXP 2-0

SUC vs SDM

SDM better practice and they better practice hard, I know that team on paper has what it takes to beat SUC but if they don't practice they won't win. It's going to be a battle of the mid for this game and whoever takes the most sphere's is taking the game with them too. I predict SUC in 3

Xenaero

• Hall of Famer
  • http://xen.unidoom.org/christmas.mp3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 05:47:54 PM »

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile