News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: WEEK 6 - WDL PLAYOFFS [OCT 17 - OCT 23] Discussion  (Read 5121 times)

Tony

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
WEEK 6 - WDL PLAYOFFS [OCT 17 - OCT 23] Discussion
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:20:08 AM »
WEEK 6 - WDL PLAYOFFS [OCT 17 - OCT 23]
--------
#3 Super Chargers [SUC] (MAP06) vs #2 The Dream Team [TDT] (MAP21) - Gametime: Sunday, July 23rd @ 9:00PM EST
#1 Sexual Panthers [SXP] (MAP26) vs #4 Giant Pea Shooters [GPS] (MAP25) - Gametime: TBA

Tony

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: WEEK 6 - WDL PLAYOFFS [OCT 17 - OCT 23] Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:57:17 AM »
#3 Super Chargers [SUC] (MAP06) vs #2 The Dream Team [TDT] (MAP21)
This should be quite the series.

#1 Sexual Panthers [SXP] (MAP26) vs #4 Giant Pea Shooters [GPS] (MAP25)
SXP has come back from a rough start this season to topping the regular season in points.  On the other side, GPS continues to impress everyone.  Surprisingly, GPS took week 2 from SXP 2-1 on a map that seems to fit SXP better.  Statistically, the teams are pretty close.  I do believe Denzoa is wildly underrated, and if he brings his A game, with a little smarts, GPS can win.  Expect this one to be close.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:41:37 AM by Tony »

DemonSphere

• Walk into it
  • Hall of Famer
  • WDL Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 11:37:01 AM »

SXP had a tough time getting up to the top of the board this season but they've shown what they're capable of doing the last few weeks. GPS are no slackers when it comes to practice either. I think this will be the most exciting game of the playoff week, I feel both teams have players suited to each others home fields. If GPS(Mainly Jwar) can keep Denzoa from doing a play by play explanation every single time he dies and remain his cool he can be a pretty dangerous player to go up against, on the other hand SXP has to keep a muzzle on Dragon when it comes to mid-game rage. At this point I can't predict who is going to win this one.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:53:34 AM by DemonSphere »

-Alpha-

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 07:41:29 PM »
gl hf guys

Jwarrier

• Posts too much
  • REG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 06:32:30 PM »
DS vs Ralphis, Dev vs Blair, Hex vs Tony in a match-up of the century.  Two unbelievably offensive maps that are going to lead to some ridiculous captures and "DID YOU SEE THAT?" moments.  For Map21 we have all seen how DS likes to play.  Meanwhile on Map06 I have first hand experience in the relentless fluidity of SUC.  But who wins? I know I want TDT to win and if GPS doesn't win the championship it would nice to see DS and Dev take the championship together.   If I had to be honest with myself I want TDT to win not for that reason but because SUC is just scary this season.  I'm used to SUC's shove it down your throat attitude but this season nobody on SUC has any doubts or worries.  They feel the championship is already theirs.  I think SUC loses R1 on Map21 5-1 but doesn't lose again and takes the battle in 4 rounds with 3 straight blow out victories over the recently humbled monster TDT.  I will see you in the finals Ralph.

:doomgod