News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Brownforce duel  (Read 4668 times)

Ghostkiller

• Journeyman
  • The Albino
    • View Profile
Brownforce duel
« on: September 26, 2017, 09:05:22 PM »
Today i was bored at work and i made this map...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o736h5y534ft42u/Brownforce.wad

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Re: Brownforce duel
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 11:32:41 PM »
It's okay. I imagine the BFG would be really OP though.

Ghostkiller

• Journeyman
  • The Albino
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 05:05:32 AM »
I originally made this map to test a team work concept for tdm   hence why the areas around the bfg are bland also the original idea was the player having to strafe around the acid to grab the bfg but i discarded that in favor of a more simple concept of just strafing forward. I am planning to remake the teleporters to an one way ride keeping the one in front of the bfg and removing the one in the northeast side of the map.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:36:08 AM by Ghostkiller »

r4z0r

• Unsportsmanlike
  • Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 06:53:49 PM »
I cant exactly say anything too informative as I dont know duels super indepth but from the various matches ive had on this map it seems to be a fun one. The only thing I see being offputting especially for tdm would be that the spawns are all very close together and due to the pseudo-rng of doom spawning you will spawn very often in a position where your opponent(s) can just spawnfrag you. no need for the bfg really unless you cant aim with the ssg. Other than that its an insteresting enough concept that it's worth playing for a while, dont know about actual replayability value tho...