News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: PEE ON TOP  (Read 4116 times)

PerroNDoN

• Veteran
  • #PrayforPerroNDoN
    • View Profile
    • My tracks and projects
PEE ON TOP
« on: February 12, 2018, 08:19:16 PM »
<R4z0r>   PEE ON TOP
<PerroNDoN>   PEE ON TOP

gg ez

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
Re: PEE ON TOP
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 10:18:05 PM »
 :stephenA5

Alt_Stab

• WDL Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 04:36:48 AM »
 :kobe2

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 09:57:11 AM »
 :vinceout

r4z0r

• Unsportsmanlike
  • Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 04:55:08 PM »
Today in school we had a substitute teacher in one of my classes and i pulled an epic prank on the whole class. When he had to leave the classroom for a few minutes, I went up to the whiteboard and wrote TROLOLOLOL in all caps (for those of you who dont know, this is the catchphrase of the Troll Face from Rage Comics). It took up like half the white board xD By the time he got back, I was sitting at my desk pretending that nothing happened, but all my stupid classmates were staring at me (they didnt get the reference). When the sub asked "who wrote this?" I was trying really hard not to laugh and i stood up whike making the same facial expression as the Troll Face meme and asked "problem?" I was expecting AT LEAST one of my classmates to laugh, but nobody did (like I said earlier, they didnt get the reference). Still standing, I thought of a new joke. I made the facial expression of Doge (a different internet meme) and i said "much troll. very epic." so everyone would get that it was a joke about the troll face. To my surprise, not a single person laughed, and after a few seconds of me waiting for everyone to get the joke, a kid said "sit down faggot". I asked if he went on the Four-Chan forums because they made up that word, but he just looked at me like I was the stupid one. By now, pretty much the whole class was yelling at me to sit down and shut up. I took this opportunity to make a Four-Chan reference, so as a joke, I yelled "FUCKING NORMIES" (because thats what Four-Chan calls people who dont get memes) and ran around the desks with my hands behind my back like in anime xD I got a lunch detention from the sub but it was worth it because i got to troll the whole class.

legion

• Veteran
  • Yo, ya fuckin jabroni!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 07:30:46 PM »
bad shit:do NOT sign me the FUCK up 👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀 bad shit ba̷̶ ԁ sHit 👎 thats ❌ some bad 👎👎shit right 👎👎 th 👎 ere 👎👎👎 right ❌ there ❌ ❌ if i do ƽaү so my self🚫 i say so 🚫 thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ 🚫 👎 👎👎НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ 👎 👎👎 👎 🚫 👎 👀 👀 👀 👎👎Bad shit

Xenaero

• Hall of Famer
  • http://xen.unidoom.org/christmas.mp3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 03:04:58 AM »