News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: One thing i wanted to know  (Read 12844 times)

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
One thing i wanted to know
« on: February 08, 2015, 02:57:54 PM »
I was always wondering why ppl get upset about something like when i say. You suck, learn2play etc. I really dont found nothing bad on using this words in competitive game? I am not insulting your life kk? I still cant understand ppl get upset when i say this after all those years. There are 3 options why ppl get upset like this, especialy in league.

1) Everytime i say this ppl get mad bcz they are too bad and know about it and just dont want hear it.
2) It really hurts for someone when i say this, bcz i am the best player in here, and they feel really upset ( i think this is bullshit)
3) This is most friendly community and ppl want just lost/win their games and peace out (i think this is also bullshit bcz mostly of them arent acting like this)

I really dont know what is bad about say someone "you suck", "this is really not game for you" , "you better uninstall and play something slower". This is just fucking old doom 2 where you are my enemy, why do you fucking think there are even in doom binds like this ("Next time, scumbag. You suck! etc.). I think every player which is upset about touching his skill level is just not good player :( but only cry baby. This is really not the real competition, i see doing mistakes every player there and there. And everyone is after like "you are really good and shit". Really this is just bullshit. I really like doom 2 but a lot guys here just thinks they are pros and play the best doom, but when i smack to them they get mad, do this really make sense? I dont think so. :) Also i really dont want make some hatred to each other and shit, just have the right competition. Also i am still very sad ppl cant accept my behave after all those years. (yes i play online doom 2 already 12th year) I just act like i act in game. And i really laugh sometime about some ppl reaction before i am banned. :( I really dont say to every person i meet in my real life "you suck" and shit. But doom 2 is just VIDEOGAME, it was FIRST fps where was possible kick ass your friend or just some random guy from internet. I really dont use doom 2 to ventilate my rage from life. I use keyboard for it , to kick your BUTT.

TL;DR
I think a lot competitive games are nowadays very "friendly" i mean like ppl stream, follow ppl on twiter, buy csgo skins etc. I mean the social life and gaming go very together nowadays. I just dont know if i am ready for this in doom 2.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:47:34 PM by Tony »

Xenaero

• Hall of Famer
  • http://xen.unidoom.org/christmas.mp3
    • View Profile
Re: One thing i wanted to know
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 03:10:20 PM »

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
  • Welcome 2 Your Own Death
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 03:31:46 PM »
There's a very fundamental distinction between friendly smack talk and grimy bad manners. That's basically what it comes down to.

Water

• Albino
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 03:38:24 PM »

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 04:26:00 PM »

Jwarrier

• Posts too much
  • REG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 06:50:59 PM »
Go cry to your mom Capo because nobody else cares.

HumanBones

• Still a Dirty Fetus
  • Administrator
  • Posts too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 06:57:33 PM »

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 10:53:20 PM »
Dont see any constructive answer at all. You guys just act different here and on forum. Where you always drop balls when i smack talk you and you ban me, pathetic.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:10:09 PM by capo »

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 11:10:55 PM »
capo. You act like an asshole. You get treated like an asshole. Period.

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 08:48:28 AM »
"I'm the biggest asshole in Doom, but I demand everyone here to give me a concise, helpful and perfectly civil explanation on why it's a bad thing for me to be such an asshole, because I have the skills of a 4 years old when it comes to understanding social cues!"

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 08:55:07 AM »
Go to read my first post, you clearly dont understood, what i was trying to say. I am really sorry. :(

Zakken

• Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • nhentai
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 10:41:27 AM »
Refer to my first reply.

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 11:37:27 AM »
There's a very fundamental distinction between friendly smack talk and grimy bad manners. That's basically what it comes down to.

And you say this? When you yell at ppl on TS, cry about everything when you lost? LOL. Are you the god here judge what is friendly smack and what are grimy manners? No you arent the right person talk about someone behave really.

IdeIdoom

• Rookie
  • RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 04:16:38 AM »
And you aren't a person deemed to be respected or treated fairly as others. Until you start behaving, it's going to be karma that bites your ass constantly.

capo

• Banned
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • FW ON TOP!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 05:32:33 AM »
I will sure change my personality for being respected by some 16 yo kid like you. Sounds reasonable. xD
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:03:48 AM by capo »