News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: WDL W2016 Champions - Sexual Panthers  (Read 4769 times)

Ralphis

• 0 time WDL Champion
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
WDL W2016 Champions - Sexual Panthers
« on: March 06, 2016, 08:51:33 PM »
Congratulations to the new WDL Champions, the Sexual Panthers (HumanBones, Rude, Torvald, Dranzer), in their 5-round victory (3-1-1) over the Super Chargers in the Championship Classic IV! Demos of the game will be available on the forums for those who missed the contest.

Stick around this coming week for the WDL All-Star game - an exhibition game featuring the league's best players from the season.

A huge thanks to everybody for making the fourth WDL season a huge success! Please don't forget to leave feedback on your time in the league in the forums. We will return soon with more information regarding our Summer season, which will begin in May.

DemonSphere

• Walk into it
  • Hall of Famer
  • WDL Legend
    • View Profile
Re: WDL W2016 Champions - Sexual Panthers
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 10:52:55 PM »
Fucking huge shout out to my boy Rude, and Bones. Fuck yeah boys you won! Me and TMD watched the games here on the big screen and we loved every second of it. Well played SUC you were putting up a fight and I look forward to seeing all of you again next season!

HeX9109

• Journeyman
  • This space is to be left blank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 10:53:21 AM »
Congratulations to Bones and team! You guys deserve the win after all of the effort you put into this season.

Ru5tK1ng

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 02:01:00 PM »
Awww yeah, my boys Bones and Dranzer putting in work to win it all. Keeping that 'all-UD team' curse going strong.  :psycash

It was intense all the way through. GG to all.

Alt_Stab

• WDL Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 05:02:43 PM »
Nice job Bones on drafting the best team and taking full advantage of it. All of SXP worked hard in practice and killed it in every game en route to a perfect season. You really can't do it any better than that.