News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Summer 2015 Hall of Fame  (Read 5956 times)

Jwarrier

• Posts too much
  • REG
    • View Profile
Summer 2015 Hall of Fame
« on: August 25, 2015, 04:26:31 AM »
Take the opportunity to recognize your favorite players from the season and what you felt they did best.

Jwarrier

• Posts too much
  • REG
    • View Profile
Re: Summer 2015 Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 05:04:05 AM »
#1 [SUC]Ralphis - MVP
Led his record breaking team in scoring, led the league (again) in touches, and still managed to record a 17% cap rate.  Ralphis played a spectacular offense this season.  He drafted together another very good team and sealed it with a trade for Starrk with GPS.  His team finished by setting a new high for PPR (4.27) while still managing a fantastic defense at PPA (1.73).  Well played Ralphis!
#1T Total Points
#1 Caps
#3 Cap% (over 100 touches)
#1 Touches

#2 [GPS]Alt_Stab - MIP
Alt_Stab was on my team last season and while he was a good runner he took his play up a couple notches this year.  He did not play offense only this season so his stats look very low compared to the impact he had.  From a Week 1 dismantle of Regulators where he collected a 184% K/D ratio against the team that finished the season with the highest K/D to his impossible wall defense in the first round of the playoffs on Map32 against a hot Ralphis and finally to his amazing comeback runs on Map25 against my team to change the momentum of the finals.  You were amazing this season Stab!
#6 K/D Ratio (min play time 30 mins)
#8 Total Frags

#3 [REG]Water
Another season for Water, another win...  :psyboom
#1T Points
#2 Caps
#1 Cap% (over 100 touches)
#2 Touches
#4 Damage Dealt

#4 [TDT]RoSKing
A mixture of fast pased running with potent frag power coupled with an electrifying DemonSphere.  This team could have gone all the way.  What a spectacular start to your WDL career RoSKing!
#3 Points
#3 Caps
#3 Touches
#2 Cap% (over 100 touches)
#2 Frags
#2 Damage Dealt

#5 [TDT]DemonSphere
DS is such BS.  SemenSphere.  Whatever you wanna call it, this man is a wall with a sexy voice.  If it turns out DS doesn't cap next season then expect his stock to be extremely high.
#1 Frags
#1 K/D ratio (over 30 mins)
#1 Flag Defends
#1 Damage Dealt

#6 [GPS]Yorick
Why GPS was considered an underdog in so many matches baffles me when you consider that Alt_Stab, Dragon, and Yorick were all former WDL champions.  This team played very well together and I would consider the glue being Yorick.  Yorick did anything and everything they needed but mostly played a very good defense.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 02:26:30 PM by Jwarrier »

HumanBones

• Still a Dirty Fetus
  • Administrator
  • Posts too much
    • View Profile
Re: Summer 2015 Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 01:29:21 PM »
#3 [REG]Water
Another season for Water, another win...  :psyboom
#1T Points
#2 Caps